How To Cook bear meat On a Spit
- The first thing to do is to put a raw bear meat in one hand and a spit in another hand, then hit T to combine them.
- This will make a speared bear meat.
- Then make sure you are standing on the same tile as your fire, then draw your speared bear meat in either your right or left hand.
- With your speared bear meat drawn hit space, this will put it in the fire, and you will hear it cooking.
- you don't need to do anything yet, it will just cook automatically in the fire, you will hear it sizzeling.
- When it is done cooking, a speared etible bear meat will spawn on the ground 1 tile away from the fire. you can hit M to track it and simply hit enter when on the same tile as the speared etible bear meat to pick it up.
- then you need to combine the speared etible bear meat with an empty hand to take your etible bear meat off the spit. this will give you 1 etible bear meat and your spit back.
- Note: you can put more than 1 speared bear meat in the fire at once, you can cook as many at a time as you can put in the fire. Just remember to hit enter to pick each one up from the ground, you need to hit enter each time for each speared etible bear meat.