This page is brought to you by Sam Tupy, @SamTupy1 on Twitter.
how to cook fish in a skillet
- A skillet is different from cooking a fish in your hand or on a spit, it cooks 10 raw fish at a time.
- first you need to combine rraw fish with skillet. to do this put a raw fish in one hand and a skillet in the other. hit T and this will make skillet with raw fish.
- this will take 10 raw fish from your inventory and put them in the skillet.
- Then make sure you are standing on the same tile as your fire, and draw the skillet with raw fish in either your right or left hand.
- start hitting space, you will have to do this multiple times, each time you will hear a sizzeling sound.
- you will hear the skillet noise when the fish are done cooking, then the skillet with raw fish will leave your hand and a skillet with cooked fish will appear in your inventory.
- if you continue to hit space after the fish are cooked, you will be grabbing the fire with an empty hand. this will take away health, if you do it enough you will die.
- you then need to draw the skillet with cooked fish in one hand, and hit T to combine it with an empty hand.
- this will take the etible fish out of your skillet, and you will then have 10 etible fish and your skillet again.