How To Cook Fish On a Spit
- The first thing to do is to put a raw fish in one hand and a spit in another hand, then hit T to combine them.
- This will make a speared fish.
- Then make sure you are standing on the same tile as your fire, then draw your speared fish in either your right or left hand.
- With your speared fish drawn hit space, this will put it in the fire, and you will hear it cooking.
- you don't need to do anything yet, it will just cook automatically in the fire, you will hear it sizzeling.
- When it is done cooking, a speared etible fish will spawn on the ground 1 tile away from the fire. you can hit M to track it and simply hit enter when on the same tile as the speared etible fish to pick it up.
- then you need to combine the speared etible fish with an empty hand to take your etible fish off the spit. this will give you 1 etible fish and your spit back.
- Note: you can put more than 1 speared fish in the fire at once, you can cook as many at a time as you can put in the fire. Just remember to hit enter to pick each one up from the ground, you need to hit enter each time for each speared etible fish.