This page is brought to you by Hamada(@HamadaTrichine), for all he does to keep the server running.
How To Catch Fish Using Fishing Pole
- First thing is first, you need to make sure you are standing in water, catching fish on dry land isn't going to work too well.
- Draw your fishing pole in one hand, for this description i'm just going to say your left hand.
- To cast your fishing pole hit T to combine fishing pole with empty hand.
- after you cast, then open your inventory and put your lure in your right hand.
- now you need to tap T to combine your lure with your fishing pole. keep tapping T, you are listening for a sorta metallic metal biting noise.
- before the metal biting noise you will hear a fish splashing around when you are combining fishing pole with lure, this means there is a fish near and it is going to bite either right away, or after a while, just be ready.
- when you hear the fish bite then you want to double tap the hand you have your lure in. if you have it in your right hand double tap the 2 key.
- this allows you to combine your fishing pole with an empty hand and reel the fish in.
- if you don't put the lure away fast enough after te fish bites, when you to to reel the fish in your line will break and you will both lose the fish and have to put a new string on your pole.
- so after you put your lure away you have to press T 10 times, this will reel your fish in, but don't hit it 11 times, if you do your fish will get off and the 11th time you hit t you will re cast your fishing pole.
- when you hear your fishing pole click, AKA the bale snap closed you then need to stop hitting t. then open your inventory and put a knife in your now emptied right hand.
- now hit T to combine fishing pole with knife, you will hear a stabbing sound, this will take your fish off your fishing pole, and you will have 1 captured fish in your inventory.
- now put your knife away and start the process over again to catch more fish.