This page is brought to you by Pohjolan Viikinki, @konstaranta on Twitter.
How To Cook a Rabbit on a Spit
- first thing is first, you need to combine a raw rabbit with a spit. do this by putting raw rabbit in one hand, and a spit in the other, then hit T to combine them.
- This will make a speared rabbit.
- Then you need to make sure you are standing on the same tile as your fire.
- get your speared rabbit out of your inventory, and draw it in one of your hands.
- Then simply hit space with the speared rabbit drawn, this will place it in the fire. this will cook the rabbit automatically, you will hear it sizzeling.
- when the rabbit is done cooking a speared etible rabbit will spawn on the ground next to the fire.
- You then just have to go to the tile the speared etible rabbit is on and hit enter, this will pick it up. you can track it by finding it on the M menue.
- Note: you can cook as many speared rabbits at once as you can put in the fire. just remember to keep hitting enter where they spawn to pick all the speared etible rabbits up.