the rocky wasteland
This is a map with slight elevation changes, most of which is on the western border and south of the map. The map is full of deep rivers sunken into the ground at the bottom of climbable riverbanks, along with 2 sheltered lakes. The river leads both west to the rocky rugged landscape, and north to the wet medow
the rivers and lakes of the rocky wasteland
there is actually 1 river that is all interconnected with the 2 sheltered lakes. if you come into the map from the river in the rocky rugged landscape there is a small waterfall that flows into the first of 2 sheltered lakes. there are rivers that flow in and out of the first sheltered lake north east south and west. they are all interconnected and generally run in a big circle connecting the 2 lakes with one another and the river that continues north into the wet medow. all the rivers are deep and divable, and all of them have a riverbank that has to be climbed down to reach them safely. if you follow the river in a generally northern direction you will reach the wet medow.
borders of the rocky wasteland
landmarks of the rocky wasteland
- A small spruce and juniper forest
- this is located in the south of the map at the top of a climbable cliff. the forest starts west in the rocky rugged landscape and continues east into the rocky wasteland.
- Sheltered lakes
- There are 2 of these lakes. one generally in the center of the map to the west, and another in the south east.
- a small waterfall
- this flows from the river west to one of the sheltered lakes
- narrow valley
- this starts in the rocky rugged landscape west and runs east into the rocky wasteland where it ends.