Board games are another mode of Crazy Party. They can be played both off line and online and following is some basic info about boards.
All boards can be purchased from the rewards room. Once a board is bought you can play it off line or host it in online games.
- The quiet woods, has 50 squares.
- The deep water, has 70 squares.
- The mystic Cave, has 81 squares.
- The Mischievous Castle, has 90 squares.
The game play is simple, Players take turns rolling a die. once the die has been rolled you move that many squares along the board. What ever square you land on determines if you win coins, lose coins, or several other things. For more information see the board squares section below.
One of the squares that you can land on is the mini game square. Each board has a different list of mini games it will pick from. it is random so this can be a way for players to unlock games.
The following is a list of squares this author is aware of on boards.
- Blue square, Awards the player who lands on it 3 coins, The affect of this square is double if the player has a blue crystal meaning they get 6 coins instead of 3.
- Red square, Deducts 3 coins from the player.
- Neutral square, does nothing.
- Bank square, Lose coins if you pass it how ever you get all coins other players have paid to the bank if you land exactly on it . This also can be important because if you land on a bank square you can choose to multiple how many coins players have to pay when they land on it.
- Mini game square, Picks a random mini game that all players have to play.
- end square, Turns you around and allows you to continue back down the board.
- Road block, This square will turn you back if you don't have enough coins to pass. How ever if you land on it exactly you can continue on even if you don't have enough coins.
- Gift square, Gives you a random gift that can be, coins, gems or blue crystals.