The twin peeks mountains
The twin peeks is an interesting map with some unique geography
some of it includes
- a cannyon
- the river
- the southern mountain
- the northern mountain
- a small valley
- a small cave
This part of the map is located roughly in the middle, and it is where you are when you enter the map from the caves. it runs east and west, and has climbable walls. at it's bottom is the river, which flows west to east, then bends and goes south underground.
this river is wide and divable, but there isn't much to find at it's bottom. it flows at the bottom of the cannyon from west out of the caves to the east. then near the center of the map it bends and goes south where it flows under the southern mountain. the southern part of the river requires a boat to travel along it. at its southern most part there is a waterfall which you can go down into bear forest.
the southern mountain
as you might guess this mountain is located in the south of the map, if you climb out of the cannyon south, then you can reach it's base and climb up it. it is not the most difficult climb, but it is not the easiest either.
the northern mountain
this mountain is located as you would assume, north. if you climb out of the cannyon north you can not reach it's base however. you have to climb up part of the southern mountain and go north to start to be able to climb up the northern peek. the climb up it is slightly more difficult than the southern peek with a couple tricky parts.
a small valley
this part of the map is located directly above the cannyon, right between the two peeks. it has some trees in it, and is not too difficult to reach, so you can have fun finding it on your own.
a small cave
you thought i'd tell you where this is? nope, have fun finding it...it's not that difficult.
borders of the twin peeks
landmarks of the twin peeks
- the cannyon
- this splits the map east and west. and has walls that are climable all the way up on the western half, and only part way on the eastern half.
- the river
- this is diveable and runs east to about the middle of the map. then it bends and flows south into bear forest via a waterfall
- you need a boat for it's southern part as the water is too deep to walk in
- the southern peek
- located south after you climb out of the cannyon. this mountain is the easier of the two
- northern peek
- this is only reachable from the southern peek, and is a more challenging climb to get to it's top.
- the small valley
- if you need wood this is the only place to get it. this is located directly above the cannyon, and is nice and peaceful.
- a small cave
- it's somewhere, the exact place escapes me...or i just don't wanna tell you...